Midweek Motivator!

My plans to go to London today had to be put aside due to a bad back and a rather unpleasant cold. Looks like the madness of March has finally beaten me ^^;

AAAAAAARGH NO! BACK YOU DEMON! BAAAACK!

But April is just around the corner!

(And so is May OMG YES!)

Aaaaaaaaaaaand there's only one way to cope with feeling a little under the weather...

Cheery, upbeat music! Hopefully it will add some bounce to those happy moments in your characters' lives too :D


Fun fact: when I heard this song as a little girl, I used to imagine people literally dancing around a clock on the ground.

Comments

  1. I always imagined people dancing around a clock too! :) Hope you feel better ASAP!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, it wasn't just me! :D

      Couple more days and I'll be back to my usual bouncy self ^_^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts