Sunday Inspiration - Trains In The Countryside

So sorry for disappearing last week.  Between long days at work and the demands of my new WiP, my blog had to take a break.

But here I am! Hooray! My new WiP hit 42k last night.  I'm hoping to hit 43k tonight.  Exciiiiiting!

I spent today at Bluebell Railway with my friends.  Some of you may now recognise it as "Downton Station"!




There was also a train making clouds :O


And my friends helpfully created an awesome photo!


Then we went out for one of the most beautiful country pubs around and enjoyed some lovely scenery!



All in all, a lovely Sunday!

Comments

  1. Glad the WIP is going well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous, I'd love to go there! Great progress with your WIP, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the WIP milestone! I love that b&w photo you guys did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it too! Had a print made today. Can't wait to get it framed ^_^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts