Sunday Inspiration - Random Photographic Edition!

60,000 words into my WiP and I STILL LOVE YOU, SPACE STORY! I DOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!


I've also been backing up my laptop onto my external harddrive today because my laptop keeps doing this thing when it won't turn on and, as I'm sure you can all understand, I have a bad feeling about that ^^;

Laptop, please don't die anytime soon.  You know the car's MOT is due *gulp*

Anyway! I went through some photos on my external drive and thought I'd share a random selection :D

Birds flying across a winter sunset

Study ;)

Baby and Auntie

Tea

A stormy Brighton day

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! I'm going to make some snickerdoodles to celebrate hitting 60,000 today :D Thank you for all your support on Twitter too!

Hoooooooraaaaay!

Comments

  1. Good call on backing up to an external hard drive. I started to get a little lax on my doing that...and then my laptop crashed. I was able to recover what I lost, but it put the fear of God in me, that's for sure.

    Enjoyed the pictures, especially the one of the baby and then the one with the tea. Which reminds me, I really should go make myself some. :) Happy Sunday, Cole!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's horrible, isn't it? My life is on my laptop, and the poor thing is five years old and tired :P It freezes frequently and has slowed to the point that it frequently tells me it is "computing". Eep!

      That baby is four now! Scary O_o Enjoy your tea! :D Happy Sunday to you too, Jaime ^_^

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing!

    My laptop has been doing a scary thing lately too ... where the screen suddenly goes very very dim (near black) and stays that way until I reboot. No clue what's going on there, but I'm hoping it lasts until I get a job and a new laptop!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!

      Problem with the backlight maybe? Let's hope both of our laptops survive!

      Delete
  3. Oh I love that tea cozy! Also, I get you on backing up. I had a friend lose her entire hard drive last week, so now I've been backing up like crazy. My favorite tool for that is google drive. Good luck with your lap top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's totally something my Gran would've had. That one is in a lovely little tea shop near home.

      Thanks! It's such a funny thing - sometimes it'll be fine and other times not so much :P

      Delete
  4. Woohoo! You officially rock. I mean, you've officially rocked for some time, but this is more proof. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you ^_^ Now I'm blushing!

      Delete
  5. That's awesome! Congrats on hitting 60K and still loving it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts