Okay, I'm Going For It! :D 15-30k in February!

February is a busy month at work, but I'm feeling really good about my WiP and I had lots of lovely support on Twitter last night so...

I'm aiming to hit 30,000 words by the end of the month.

I'm gonna go for iiiiiiiiit!

At 15k, I hit a big event and I'm really excited about where it's taking my space-marooned MC and chums.

...Oooh, I'm so excited I gave away a tiny smidgen of the plot! I can't really give away more because I have no idea where it's going! Hah!

And my prize, should I hit 30k by the end of the month? More of that delicious Cadbury's Dairy Milk with Oreo methinks!

Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. Go, go, go! I'm hoping to knock out my outline for the rewrite of my NaNoWriMo story. Maybe I'll aim for 30k in March.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Given your NaNo performance (did you write one or two books...? ;) ) I don't think you'll have much problem hitting your 30K word goal. All the best to you, anyway, Cole! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...Okay fine, one book. BUT IT'S AWESOME...

      ...underneath the layers upon layers of awful writing.

      (I hope)

      ;)

      Delete
  3. You'll do it. If you're already on 15k then you're definitely get to 30k! Good luck with your target!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A huge good luck to you! You can do it, and when you do it'll feel awesome. Do it for the oreos! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, the oreos are the perfect motivation ;)

      Delete
  5. Good luck! Just keep your goal in mind and stay excited over your book and I think you can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I'm also writing a first draft this month, and I'd be pleased if I could manage to hit the 30k mark by the end of it. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts