Midweek Motivator - Keep Trying

I've had one of those days today.  We all have them.  It involved other people being unnecessarily nasty (never smart when you're a shop owner and I'm a customer) and epic technology fail (not my laptop, thank goodness!).

Tea helped.  Thank you Small Batch Coffee Company for serving awesome tea!  Writing helped too.  I'll be hitting 65,000 before I go to bed tonight! Exciiiiiting! I'm building to the finale now.  I think I'll hit 75,000 by the end, but we shall have to see...

So, to move on from my not so good day, here's some music you can't help but feel uplifted by!

Also, tomorrow's a new day and I intend to enjoy it :D


Yeah, Tron:Legacy - my bad day go to OST :P Every time I listen to this soundtrack, I fall in love with it again.


Oooh, matching colours! Although I think most of us associate this music with TNG, it actually came from Star Trek: The Motion Picture originally.  I'll always hear this and think Picard rather than Kirk (I'm in trouble now, aren't I? :P). Either way, it's SO AWESOME.


Ahh, couldn't keep the colours going.  How can you not be cheered up by Girl's Generation? ;)

Wishing you all very happy Wednesdays!

Comments

  1. Congrats on approaching 65K! Getting stuff done always makes the world seem brighter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had one of those days, too! Glad yours was picked up by the awesome music. And way to go on hitting 65k tonight! That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea is a wonderful remedy for bad days! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts