Midweek Motivator - FANGIRL EDITION!

This year's Super Bowl was awesome, right? And do you know why?

This:


My thoughts went something along the lines of:

London!don'tdieanyone!ooohwhatanarrogantgitSQUEE!COULDYOUREYESBEPRETTIER CAPTAINOMGTHEENTERPRISE!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Why is May still so far awaaaaaay?!?! ;_____________;


But then, when I calmed down enough to watch something else the following day, I saw this:


Extensive indeed! 

Honestly, by the time May rolls around I will probably be a pile of goo someone will have to pour into a bucket and carry to my local IMAX. Until then, I'm distracting myself and channelling all my excessive fangirl energy into a new MS instead and avoiding Star Trek Into Darkness spoilers at ALL COSTS.

(Note to self: it may be time to abandon Tumblr.)

...

.......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! THE ENTERPRISE!

Comments

  1. I admit...I turned up the volume when the Into Darkness trailer came on. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got it at 10.30pm in the UK and I had to try and freak out as quietly as possible ^^;

      Delete
  2. =D Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I can't wait! I can't wait! They both look awesome! So many films out this year that I can't wait to see!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The great thing is we get Iron Man 3 in April!

      ...the bad news is I don't get Star Trek Into Darkness today ;_;

      Delete
  3. Oh my, that Titanic gif *dies laughing* I'm looking forward to Into Darkness as well (and yeah, London!). Iron Man 3... not feeling the excitement yet. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sums up my feelings perfectly.

    I'm looking forward to Iron Man 3 because it looks significantly better than the last one.

    Thanks! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts