Pitch MAAADNESS!

Did anyone else take part in Pitch Madness on Twitter yesterday? It was a lot of fun! If you have the time, you should check out the entries on the PitMad hashtag because woooooooooow there are some amazing writers out there with some epic books just waiting to be snapped up.  I loved retweeting pitches because they sounded so exciting and I neeeeeeed them to find an agent, then a publisher and then a copy needs to be in my hands.  Picture books, MG, YA and adult... oh, how I hope everyone gets an agent!

And then your books will be miiiine! YAY!

Good luck to everyone who took part.  I wish you all a great many requests from agents! And don't forget there will be another Pitch Madness event on Twitter in March! Awesome!

Brenda Drake is an awesome human being for arranging this :D

Comments

  1. Aww, thanks for the mention! I'm glad you had a good time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Thank you so much for the opportunity! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts