Midweek Motivator - That's The Way (Uh Huh Uh Huh) I Like It (Uh Huh Uh Huh)

My new character still doesn't have a name, but she's very chatty.  She's constantly telling me her story while yelling "write this! Come on, type faster, I've got a lot more where that came from! I also like to talk in extremely long sentences just because I want to make editing a real pain in the derriere."

There's only one song I can think of that suits her:


Better run.  New MC is getting into all sorts of trouble...

Comments

  1. LOVE this title! I have a character who speaks in really short sentences. And she never means what she says.

    Makes revision loads of fun because I have to remember what she really meant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^_^

      Sounds like a tricky character, but I bet she's fun to write!

      Delete
  2. "I also like to talk in extremely long sentences just because I want to make editing a real pain in the derriere." Your MC does this TOO? That makes me feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts