Sunday Inspiration - STAR TREK! XD (And blogging schedule for December)

Ohmigosh HAVE YOU SEEN THE STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS TRAILER?!?!?! I CANNOT CONTAIN THE FANGIRL.

 

Yeaaaaaah, I'm a little excited ;) My fangirl brain does not know how to wait until May...


And now in an EVEN MORE EXCITED TONE!!!! I am flying out to the US this Thursday to spend Christmas with my lovely friend Laura :D I am really hoping to post on Wednesday night from the hotel, but after that my blogging will probably be quite random until I'm back in the UK.

And then there's Pitch Wars! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WAITING TO HEAR!!!! And good luck to the mentors too! Based on what I've seen on Twitter, there's a lot of superb writing out there.  Just remember, no matter what happens - you are awesome! You wrote a book! That's an epic achievement all on its own!

Have a great week everyone! :D

Comments

  1. Yeah, that Star Trek clip looks intense. LOVE Benedict Cumberbatch as the villain.

    And have a great time in the US!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the man's voice. It is SO epic.

      Thanks! :D

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited about Benedict Cumberbatch! *fangirl flailing*

    Have fun in the US! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me tooooooo!

      Thanks ^_^ I can't wait to see my friend and her family!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW OMG! THURSDAY!!!!

      Delete
  4. Oh boy, I stumbled across it the other day and watched it...maybe more than once. :) It looks great, and I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaaaaaah, I can't remember how many times I've seen it now ^^;

      Delete
  5. Have fun in the US! Also can't wait to see (Benedict Cumberbatch in)Star Trek! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking for the entire country (which I can do, since I'm a naturalized US citizen--which also means I can get away with spelling "naturalized" with a "z"), the US is looking forward to receiving you! I hope you have a wonderful flight and a great time while your here, Cole. :)

    Did you say in a previous post (or on Twitter) that you'll be in NC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colin!

      Yup, heading back to NC ^_^ Kinda like my home away from home.

      Delete
    2. Well, NC is my home! I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

      Delete
  7. The film looks simply EPIC! I was so excited when I hear that Benedict Cumberbatch was going to be in it!

    Have fun in the US, hope you have a nice christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! His voice is just so awesome! And with Chris Pine in it too, my ears (and eyes lol) are in for a treat :D

      Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts