Sunday Inspiration - Relaxing after NaNo

NaNoWriMo is over for another year.  I don't know about all of you, but I'm taking a few days to relax and do other things (like sleep and eat, right, Colin?) before I dive into revisions and more writing.

Hello, NaNoWriMo 2012 draft!

I'm enjoying my time off from writing by getting to grips with my violin, replaying my favourite game of all time and preparing for Christmas.  Oh, and taking a few photos too.  Hello, winter!


How about some calming music before we dive into new drafts or rounds of revisions?


Aaaaaah ^_^ And don't forget to check out Music For Writers for more music to write and relax with!

What are your post-NaNoWriMo plans?

Comments

  1. Hopefully finish off another draft or at least get further into it. And a lot of real life focus. Got a PGCE interview this week that I have to prepare for and then the Saturday after this I have my theory test. Editing may have to start after all this is finished with. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with the interview!!!! :D

      Delete
  2. I'm a catching up on all of my TV shows. I am currently bawling my eyes out watching the season 2 finale of Dr. Who.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of gave up on NaNo halfway through the month when everyone in the house (including me)) went down with the sickness bug one after the other!

    Now I'll be writing, editing and submitting short stories throughout December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came down with one too at the start of November. Not nice at all :(

      Sounds like a lovely December!

      Delete
  4. Ah, I'm so glad NaNo is over! I was about to beat myself up over not doing anything yesterday or today, but I had to remind myself that I actually deserved these days off. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL--yes, Cole, now's the time for eating and sleeping. :) And thinking about the next project... and catching up on reading, and Christmas preparations! And work. That's about my post-NaNo life so far. I hope you have a really nice December. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think December will be pretty awesome, thanks. Have a great one yourself :D

      Delete
  6. My goal is to finish my latest WIP draft and my finals within the next week or so...then I'm definitely giving myself some time off. Gotta catch up on my TBR! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my TBR pile grew a lot over November. Time to dive in!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts