Midweek Motivation - Sci-Fi edition! (Also known as the Heathrow Yotel)

I'm spending the night in a Japanese-inspired capsule hotel at Heathrow airport.  I'm staying in a very basic but very comfortable room! It makes so much more sense for someone like me, travelling alone, to stay in a place like this rather than a large hotel room.  Plus it's so unlike anywhere else I've ever stayed, I'm feeling very inspired!


I'm just gonna pretend this is the view out of the porthole window!

Alien worlds that are totally NOT fairy lights on the Christmas tree back home!

I'm turning in for the night, so the motivator will be niiiiiiice and chiiiiiiilled... aaaaaah...


Yes, Resident Evil soundtracks can be relaxing! :P

Good night everyone! Sleep well! I'll be back in a few days ^_^

Comments

  1. That sleeping "pod" reminds me of a movie... was it "Sphere"? I don't know... but it does look quite sci-fi! Enjoy your travels, Cole! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, looks awesome! Can't wait to hear about it TOMORROW! *bounces* I hope your flight is nice and uneventful - I'll be waiting for you when you get here!! :D SEE YOU TOMORROW!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Definitely a good flight! See you... RIGHT NOW! XD

      Delete
  3. Awesome hotel! =D I'd have to have sci-fi themes blasting out from the iPod if I was staying there. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I had one or two ;) If you ever need to stay at Heathrow or Gatwick overnight, I definitely recommend it!

      Delete
  4. A scifi bed :-) Have a save flight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nifty little place to stay! So cool. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts