Farewell 2012! Blogs, Photos and Music I Love :D

It's been a good year, despite my lack of an agent.  I've had awesome adventures and experiences, dealt with the Epic Writer's Block of 2012, come to terms with the reality of multiple rejections and held onto the hope that one day I will find a lovely agent.

Enough about me though.  Here's some amazing blogs I've loved to read this year:

Emma Maree: Lovely person, awesome blog, epic art.
Robin Moran: If you aren't following her, you should be.  Great source for inspiration :D
A Little Dversion: Donelle isn't just a writer - she's an awesomely talented artist too!
Athena Franco: It's such an adorable blog and Athena is simply lovely!

And it's been an awesome year for the UK.  The Queen's Jubilee brought us all together despite the rain (and I saw the Queen in London in June!!!), and London 2012 was the best Olympics EVER!!!!


 I took a lot of photos this year. Here's a potential world-building photo from my little Kodak:

The view from home in Mumbai

And one of many sky photos taken on my Canon:

The Everglades in Florida

Music.  Oooooh how I have been SPOILED this year with amazing soundtracks!



My hopes for 2013? It would be lovely to think I'll find an agent :) I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE, FUTURE AGENT!!! YOU WANT MY BOOK, YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET!

I'm extremely excited for Star Trek Into Darkness too ;)


Thanks for following my blog in 2012! I wish all of you a happy and brilliant 2013!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out =D

    I've never been so proud of Britain before but our athletes worked so hard this year. I was really pleased to see that they're getting honoured this year for all their work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! :D

      I'm SO bummed I didn't get a chance to vote for the BBC Sports Personality Of The Year - although it would've been such a hard choice.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the picture of the Florida sky! It's gorgeous. And way to have an optimistic attitude about finding an agent. Here's to 2013! We all survived the apocalypse. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an amazing sky! Florida knows how to show off ;)

      Hooray for surviving and optimism!

      Delete
  3. I love that Everglades picture! Happy New Year to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great blogs worthy of following, Cole. Have a great 2013, and here's hoping you meet up with that agent. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colin! Best of luck to you in 2013 too ^_^

      Delete
  5. Love those photos! Goodbye, 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ Goodbye indeed, and here's to an even more awesome 2013!!! :D

      Delete
  6. You guys really did have an awesome year in the UK! :) I love that sky pic too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2012 was definitely a great year to be British ^_^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts