Sunday Inspiration - Set the Scene

NaNo chugs ever onwards! While I know I have a lot of editing in my future, for now I'm trying as much as possible to ignore the part of me yelling to go back and correct bits and just go with the flow.

Today I thought I'd share music that sets a scene.  Listening to these tracks, I can't help but picture amazing locations!

From Bond:


 To Star Trek:


To Breath of Fire:


Completely different tracks from completely different genres and yet all have the ability to conjure up images of awesome locations to set your story in.

BONUS SONG I TOTALLY JUST REMEMBERED (and wow I miss this game)


Have a great week everyone!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the inspiration! I've had to turn my inner editor off to. Good luck on your progress this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration. If you want to share some of your WIP, I've tagged you over at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And thanks for the tag ^_^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts