Sunday Inspiration - (Post) Writer's Block Chronicles and NaNoWriMo!

Greetings fellow NaNoers! Do you know what you need? A dance break.

Seriously.

After sitting at my desk for a few hours, getting up and moving around feels really good. I noticed it on NaNo's website and, well, any excuse to break out my Carlton dance moves.


But if dancing's not your thing, maybe just take a stroll :P

Oh, and definitely treat yourself for hitting writing targets.

New tea mug :D

And it turns out doing NaNo post writer's block is actually really good! The words want out.  Yay! By holding on to the story until either I let it out or exploded, I'm so desperate to write I can't stop.  And by allowing myself to write the story I want to tell, rather than trying to write something I'm not so keen on, the ideas just keep flowing.

Anyway, it's time for a break and we need some dance music!

Comments

  1. Hmm...maybe that's what I've been missing. A Carlton dance break. Must work it in from now on.

    Glad your writer's block finally went away and that you've been so productive during NaNo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun. Dancing is good ;)

      Thanks! I'm grateful it's a thing of the past too!

      Delete
    2. I think I'm here too. Dance break!

      Delete
  2. Oh yeah, got the moves like Carlton! ^^

    Glad to see NaNo's going well. You're doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ You're doing really well too :D

      Delete
  3. A Carlton dance makes any day a little brighter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Carlton dance fixes many woes :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts