Sunday Inspiration

Oh NaNoWriMo, I know you're coming and yesterday I actually made something of a teency weency outline for you!

Still taking my writer's block break, which is working quite nicely for me :) Just hoping my main laptop is back soon.  I don't have Word on my netbook and I miss my iTunes so much.  So very, very much.

I want to say thank you to everyone who's commented on my writer's block posts.  It's been so helpful to know I'm not alone, and I hope I've been able to help some of you too ^_^

I thought I'd share some more Enya!


But if that's a bit too melancholy for you and you need something a little... hmm... bolder...


BUT DON'T GO IN! :D

Such a great Bond theme! Absolute classic.

Happy Sunday! Hope your writing is going well ^_^

Comments

  1. Glad to hear you're gearing up for NaNo! I'm cheating and using the month to plot instead of actually write. By that time I'll have wrapped up my current WIP and be ready to brainstorm ideas for the next (several) that are rolling around in my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying taking a month off and storing up all my writing energy :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts