Sunday Inspiration

Whew, last week was a little madder than I expected, but a good kind of mad.  I really like my new job, even if I did have to sprint up several hills on Friday, with a buggy, to get to the school on time after a road was shut and the bus got stuck...

I made it, and no one needed to call an ambulance! Take THAT asthma! WOO!


I'm also hooked on Criminal Minds.  People who follow me on Twitter have probably noticed ;) Five seasons in now.  Love Morgan.  Hotch is Spock.  Want to tie Reid's hair in bunches.  Have to keep reminding myself Rossi is not Fat Tony :P Love the guest casting in that show.  I mean, Wil Wheaton?! Nicely played! But I have no idea how I'll cope with the cliffhangers when I'm all caught up...

ahem!

Sunday Inspiration!

As it's raining today, I thought I'd share some music from Ladysmith Black Mambazo ;)

Comments

  1. I haven't watched Criminal Minds in ages! I always love a good crime show. :)

    You see Fat Tony, I still see the crook from Baby's Day Out. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooooo good. I've been watching it for over a week and still have 3 seasons to go which makes me seriously happy.

      OMG he's in that?! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Criminal Mind = MY LOVE I spent the summer re-watching the entire thing from season 1 and I'm just now re-watching season 7 because i missed several episodes last year. Ahhhh Morgan, Reid, Penelope. . . yeah I love that show. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely brilliant. I'm still on the fifth season.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts