Bonus (Batman) Tuesday Post!

You can listen to the whole of The Dark Knight Rises soundtrack here...

But I'm stuck listening to this on repeat:

 

I can't wait to buy this soundtrack on Monday and see the film next weekend! Let me know if you listen to it and have a favourite.

Back in 2008 when The Dark Knight came out, my parents were decorating the living room.  My friend Anna and I decided to help them...





Yes, that's The Dark Knight's script.  Written in Sharpies.  On the walls.

Good times!

Comments

  1. Any time I listen to soundtracks, I can't help but want to write a killer novel that gets turned into a movie with an amazing soundtrack. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And I'd die of happiness if said soundtrack was composed by Hans Zimmer!

      Delete
  2. Batman! BATMAN! (and of course Christian Bale *swoons*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is some intense decorating!

    I think The Dark Knight Rises has ended up being my favorite out of the three.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun!

      I'm still trying to wrap my head around how amazing it was. Halfway through I kept thinking "this is one of the best cinematic experiences of my life!"

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts