Plot Bunny Week 2012 - Day One: Sky

In the early days of my blog, I ran a series of posts called Plot Bunny Week.  I've been meaning to run it again for a while, so why not do it now?

I really hope the posts coming this week can inspire a new idea for you all!


Today's inspiration comes from above ;)



From town skies to country skies, taken by Laura:

Source

Be sure to search Laura's Sky tag. The sky over North Carolina knows how to put on a show, whether the sun's setting or the stars are out! Her images are so wonderful.

Today's music is something I love to listen to when I look at the sky.


I love the sense of mystery in this piece.

Happy Writing! See you all tomorrow for more!

Comments

  1. Pretty pictures! I'm also curious about the Bunny plot thing, it sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Be sure to check out Laura's blog for more!

      Plot bunny = the idea that a new story idea can hop around your brain and set off all sorts of thoughts and plots!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts