Midweek Motivator - WiP Playlists

One of my favourite parts of writing is making playlists.  It's a way of planning - I know what kind of emotion I need certain parts of the story to convey, so I assign appropriate music.  And I'll use just about anything that works! My iPod is very multicultural.

Here's a taster of my completed manuscript and my new WiP:

For the opening chapters of my manuscript:


Sorry, it's quite quiet, but oh so menacing. Thank you for your existence, Silent Hill soundtrack!

Fight scenes:


Oooh I love a bit of JPop!!!

And lastly, for a key location in new WiP:


Aaah, Kingdom Hearts... is LIGHT!

*ahem*

How about you? ^_^ Where do you get your writing music from?

Comments

  1. I've discovered so many great songs on Pandora. I always love to find new music and artists that inspire the muse or somehow perfectly capture my characters. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alas, Pandora doesn't work in the UK ;_;

      Delete
    2. *le gasp!* I think I might weep.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I really appreciate it! Thanks again!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts