Counting Words and Lucky 7s!

Current Total: 24,250.  Yeah.  Didn't think I'd get much done this week ^^;

As my posting schedule is going to be a bit random for the next four weeks, I'm going to set a really vague target.  I'm hoping to hit 30,000 by mid-April. 

And, as promised, here's my contribution to the Lucky 7 Meme. It's seven(ish) lines the from the 77th page of my WiP!

“Any idea what they use this place for?”
“From what I can tell, its the head office for some kind of universal shipping company. Can't tell you what they ship though.”
“I'm betting people,” she said. “Who're the owners?”
“Er, Lekin and Hygo. No-one I've ever heard of.”
“Dig deeper. It could be a front.”

;) Happy Saturday!

Comments

  1. Now I'm really interested! These Lucky 7 tidbits are too much of a tease lol :) Would love to read more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you totally will read more...

      ...when I'm published. Mwaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

      Delete
  2. Ohhh I'm curious now to know what they discover. Nice teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the voices of the two characters. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good sign - they're two of the lead characters! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Fun! Who are Lekin and Hygo? Hmmm!
    I'm going to do the 7-meme-thing this week. It seems like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like! Investigations and conspiracies are two of my favourite thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a good conspiracy too. Probably explains my massive X-Files phase ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts