Weekend Plans?

Okay, first things first.  My friend Laura posted a beautiful photo of the sky on her blog.  It's very inspiring! I'm going to wait here while you all float around her blog seeing all her amazing images. 

Have a musical interlude while you browse Laura's super inspiring photography:


Oh, you're back! Hiya!

The weekend has arrived! Yaaaay! Also, half term! WOO HOO! I'm off to London next week. Let me know if there's any photos you'd like me to take! And my brother and future sister-in-law are coming to stay too! Yay :)

But that's next week, when writing will take a back seat.  To make up for it, I'll have to be busy this weekend.

My weekend is going to go like this:
  1. Babysitting.  This makes for PERFECT writing time.
  2. Final editing touches (pleasepleaseplease be the last huge edit pleasepleaseplease)
  3. Send book 1 out to betas on Sunday! (HOORAY!)
  4. Continue agent search
  5. Return to book 2
  6. Handwrite more of book 3
  7. Try and scribble down something related to my SHINY NEW IDEA!
I'm feeling very creative this weekend ^_^

How are your weekend plans shaping up?

Comments

  1. Sounds like a very nice, creative weekend! Do you usually work on one book by hand while working on another by computer? That's pretty amazing to me--I would struggle with two stories, let alone three!

    Enjoy the weekend and the fun trip next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like to mix things up and have one thing on my laptop and another in a notebook. Keeps me going :D

      The good thing is these stories are a single trilogy, so it's the same characters throughout.

      Delete
  2. Wow it sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead! I am spending tomorrow on a girlie shopping trip with my Mum. It's been far too long since we last had one. Coffee and cake here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holidays! We broke up for half term too today. Sooo in the need of the rest.

    I plan to be very productive. Get the flat all clean and tidy, read, and work on chapter two to edit. If I have some extra time a few hours in the kitchen would be nice so I can bake goodies.

    Have a good time in London!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray for half-term! :D

      I love to bake. Don't you find it gives you great time to think through your work and solve the little problems?

      Delete
  4. You are seriously too nice. The sky gets all the credit for that image! I was just lucky enough to be there to see it!

    YAY, SUNDAY! I AM READY! GIVE IT TO MEEEEEE! ;) Gotta make a "edit Cole's book" soundtrack/instrumental music playlist so I'm all ready! WHEEEEEEE!

    Have a lovely time in London!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pshaw! Take a bow for your awesome sky capturing!

      LOL! It's a wee bit different from the Mark II version. Hopefully it's, like, totally publishable now... *cough*

      I will! Also, you need to come back in June :P

      Delete
  5. Sounds like some really great weekend plans! The best kind :-) I have intentions of learning Scrivener once and for all this weekend. We'll see how that goes....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scrivener sounds so awesome. Good luck!

      Delete
  6. I feel like all of my weekends are busy these days D: I'm going to be fitting writing in there somewhere, as well ;) Have a great time with your MS's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a quieter weekend, so I'm getting work done. Hooray! Hope you manage to squeeze some writing in too!

      Delete
  7. Busy weekend... mine was pretty laid back... like most weekends, though I really should get moving on my edits:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edits can be seriously draining. Take it slow and you'll get there :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts