Midweek Motivator

Howdy everyone!

I had a lovely time in London on Monday despite my sore arms.  I'm currently having all my vaccinations for India.  Six down, two to go! I'm having trouble reaching anything up high right now (which is everything, 'cause I'm short :P) and brushing my nearly long enough to sit on hair is proving painful ^^;

Anyway, enough about injections.  Allow me to share two of my favourite London photos.

This is the stairwell in one of the biggest bookshops I've ever visited.  My first thought? "I want to do a book signing here one day!"

My second thought: How cool would an action scene look here?!

I also found this "vision of the future" poster:

LIES! ALL LIES!!!!

Hopefully the images, along with today's midweek motivator, you'll feel inspired to write, write, WRITE! It's more awesome 80s music courtesy of David Bowie ^_^


Happy writing!

Comments

  1. Helicopters for everyone! Where's mine? :)

    Sorry to hear about the T-Rex arms (hee hee!), but it's TOTALLY worth it since you get to go to India! When's your trip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I want mine too!

      Yeah, T-Rex arms and lots of waking myself up when I roll onto my bad sides in the night ^^; But it's all for a very good cause! I'm heading out to India next month ^_^

      Delete
  2. Vaccinations are awful. In the nineteenth century they used to score the skin in a criss-cross pattern like a Christmas ham and then smear on the vaccination fluid.

    Sorry, Victorian vaccination is my area of historical expertise. Trying to make you feel better. Hope the arms get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so funny you mention that because I was thinking of Edward Jenner and his smallpox vaccines as I had the needles jabbed in my arms!

      I studied the history of medicine for my GCSEs. It was so fascinating!

      Delete
  3. You're right about that stairwell--it would make for a great chase scene.

    I have tagged you to answer 11 questions, Miss Cole! See my blog for details! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it? I may have to write one ;)

      Thanks! I have posted the answers :D

      Delete
  4. Ahh, hate shots! The hubby and I got our Hep A & B shots last year before going to Mexico and I had to lay down on the floor of the nurse's office just to avoid passing out (which I've done plenty of times before with vaccines). I don't know what it is about something going into my arm that is every so much worse than blood being taken out of it. I could never be a junkie, that's for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully, needles don't bother me - which is good because of how many I've had to have!

      Delete
  5. Cool pics, reminds me of when my wife studied in London. Neat blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for following :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts