Midweek Motivator - WiP MAIN THEME(S), GO!

Today is an extra day! It can either be a catch up day or a day to get ahead of ourselves.

I intend to finish up writing my query letter and getting to grips with my synopsis.  And then I will totally post about them on Friday :)

Today though, it's time for some music! I thought I'd share my WiP's main theme(s).  And you can share yours in the comments!

The main character's personal dilemma:


 The idea that something bad is about to happen:


And, of course, the arse-kicking theme:


How about you? What's your WiP's theme tune?

Comments

  1. Ahhhh this depresses me so much because I don't think it has one yet. >.< And I'm pretty sure that's why I'm having so much trouble writing it. Although I guess if I had to pick a song, I'd go with Panic! at the Disco's "Let's Kill Tonight".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good song to be starting with :)

      Delete
  2. Silent Hill scares me!

    I keep forgetting it's the 29th. It doesn't feel like an extra day!

    I tagged you on my blog btw.

    My projects don't really have songs. I can never decide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tag!

      Silent Hill is seriously scary, and yet I love it so ^_^

      Delete
  3. LOVING Two Steps From Hell. Very dramatic and powerful.
    Mine would be Autograph - You Can't Hide From The Beast Inside. It's what inspired the title so I figure it can be the theme tune or main playlist song. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two Steps From Hell are AMAZING. I loooooooove their stuff.

      Oooh, there's nothing like 80s rock :D

      Delete
  4. lol, love the last one. I don't think my WIP has a music theme, although I did listen the The Dark Knight soundtrack a lot while writing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great choice. That soundtrack is just brilliant. I am such a Hans Zimmer fan!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts