- No Internet, no DVDs, no distractions.
- Getting out of the house specifically to write motivates me.
- Walking around town with my iPod lets me think about plot issues and solve them.
- Tea or Hot Chocolate made by someone else tastes really nice :P
- The library is very peaceful and being surrounded by other people's books is very inspirational!
Sometimes, no matter how good my intentions are, there's so much to do at home I have to get away so I can get some writing done.
How about you? Do you like to write out and about?