Sunday Inspiration

I spent this past week up in the north of England with my brother and (future) sister-in-law.  While I was in York, I went to a place I've been dreaming of going to for a long time...

THE NATIONAL RAILWAY MUSEUM!

Oooooh the trains and carriages were so beautiful! The Royal trains are stored there and WOW.  Next time I take a long train journey, I want to go in either King Edward's or Queen Victoria's coaches.  Absolutely stunning!

That's just the door handle...

So, there's only one kind of inspiration I can share!

Enjoy!

I believe the inside of my head looks like this...




SOOOO BIIIIIIIIG!!!!

My trip also inspired the final details of my steam train story!!!!! ...I may actually scribble down some kind of plan...

...

Quick, find the thermometer! I must be running a temperature!

;) Happy Sunday, everyone!

Comments

  1. Ahh! I love trains! Am I the only one thinking Hogwarts Express?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos - I absolutely love York.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really neat! I love that kind of thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kamille: Funnily enough, the actual Hogwarts Express will be there next month!

    Angeline: It's a beautiful place!

    Jaime: I love it too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts