Midweek Motivator

I have to say, the #FactsWithoutWikipedia hashtag on Twitter has made me laugh a lot today.  SOPA/PIPA are terribly misguided, and I fully support all of you actively protesting it today. 

However, as a member of the Keep Calm and Carry On nation, well, that's exactly what I'm doing!

BUT IF YOU COME UP WITH ANYTHING SIMILAR, BRITISH GOVERNMENT, I'M GONNA BE HAVING WORDS, YOU GET ME?!

^_^

Anyway, shall we get motivated?


I love this song.  One of my favourite Chili Peppers tracks and it really reminds me of being a teenager and sharing music with my friends during lunch breaks at school.

How about you? What song reminds you most of your teenage years? Or, if you are a teenager, what song are you really into right now? Remember, I love music recommendations!

Comments

  1. I'm a teenager and am so totally into Example - Changed the way you kiss me and Lil Wayne ft Bruno Mars - Mirror.

    You might probably want to start getting angry then. SOPA/PIPA will affect everyone apparently. And at the moment, our extradition laws mean that the UK will hand over any British citizen to the US to be tried there and imprisoned there even if the crime was committed on British soil and was not illegal according to our laws.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to listen to them ^^

      I prefer peaceful protest. I reserve anger for the last possible moment. I'm really hoping the American government will be more sensible.

      Delete
    2. Same here but I seriously doubt it. I expect SOPA/PIPA will be passed.

      Delete
  2. What a cool song - haven't heard it for a while:)

    Am there with you on the protest....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always good to hear something after a while ^_^

      Delete
  3. Metallica and the Smashing Pumpkins remind me of my angst-ridden teen years...I love Can't Stop too.

    I hope SOPA/PIPA doesn't pass, I think it will be regressive. That hashtag was hilarious though, so at least one good thing came out of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I had my angsty moments, I think I made it through my teens relatively cheerfully!

      The hashtag was definitely the best part of yesterday.

      Delete
  4. Yeah, I love that Chili Pepper song.
    It's been a while since I was a teenager... cough... I've always liked any upbeat song or anything with a strong drum beat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great song ^_^ And it sounds like we have a similar taste in music!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts