Hello 2012! Lovely to meet you :D

Happy New Year!!!

I'm feeling really, really, really positive about 2012.  I think it's going to be a wonderful year, and I sincerely hope it is for all of you too!

Even the weather won't bring me down! It is so dark today. My curtains are open, but I need a lamp to read my edits:

IIiiin the bleeeeak midwiiiiiiinter....

I'm hoping this will be the last time I print out my manuscript in its entirety, but we shall have to wait and see! I'm editing chapter by chapter and *still* catching little errors.  It goes to show just how deep you have to go into a manuscript to really make it shine.

But! It's Sunday! Let's have something really inspiring to kickstart 2012!


YEAH, THAT'S HOW WE PARTY IN ENGLAND! I think my favourite part is seeing all the glowing screens in the crowd as people record it.  How 21st century is that?!

Happy New Year everyone!

Comments

  1. Beautiful lamp! And OMG that display was incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A.J Mullarky: The lamp's from Sainsbury's of all places! The display was EPIC, wasn't it? Here's to 2012! We've got the Golden Jubilee and the Olympics. What a busy summer it will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I'm going to add "Be in London on New Year's Eve" to my life goals. I love the combination of the bell striking with the fireworks. Totally epic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah: I need to go too, and I only live fifty miles away ^^;

    To Myself: DIAMOND Jubilee! Diamond. Golden was 2002.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lovely lamp is from Sainsbury's?! We watched the fireworks on tv from the comfort of bed and then promptly fell asleep! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angeline: Yup! I bought it in 2010, so I don't know if it's still available. Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little coffee mug is so cute! Happy editing, and happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Madeline: It has a little lid too, so I can keep my tea nice and warm ^_^ Happy New Year to you too :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts