Happy Blog-Birthday!

My blog is one today! HOORAY!

ALWAYS EAT CAKE!

Blogging is brilliant. I've kept to writing goals and picked up loads of great tips! But, best of all, blogging connected me with other writers who know what it's like to be on the looooooong road to publication. It's so wonderful to chat with people who know all the ups and downs.

So, to all my fellow bloggers and readers, allow me to say this...


Thanks for making my first year of blogging so wonderful.  I promise to bring you MORE MISS COLE AWESOMENESS in 2012!

Comments

  1. Well done! I love this blog! Where is that gif from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy birthday! And many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthay to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'm glad I'm watching your blog, because it's such a fun one. I really like the theme is has, too.

    Is that a Supernatural gif...?

    A Little DVersion

    ReplyDelete
  5. A.J Mullarky: Cheers! It's from one of the (many) Supernatural blooper reels.

    Sarah: Thank you!

    Randy: Thank you ^_^

    Donelle: I'm blushing! Thank you so much! And yes, it's from Supernatural. They know how to put together a good blooper reel :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yey! Happy Blog-birthday (Happy Blogday?) Cole! May you have an inspired 2012, both for blog articles, and--perhaps more importantly--for your novel-writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday!

    And let me just say, I would not run from Sam. But I wouldn't run from Dean first.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blog-birthday! You have a very inspiring blog so congratulations and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colin: Thank you very much :)

    Jen: Those are my thoughts *exactly* ;)

    Robin: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can love me all you want, because your blog and your self are fabulous! Thanks for being awesome. :) Happy birthday, Cole Writing Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts