Sunday Inspiration

Welcome to a festive edition of Sunday Inspiration! Well, festive for us Northern Hemisphere dwellers! All of you baking Southern Hemispherers will have to show me what you all do.  I'm quite curious.

Right, let's get into the right frame of mind...


Ready? Here we go! These were all taken in the crazy snow we had in 2009.  Dear December 2011, snow any time you like after Wednesday, okay? Cheers.





 

If anyone's ever interested in prints of my photos, drop me an e-mail and I'm sure we can work something out ^_^

Comments

  1. Wow, what gorgeous photos and loved staring at them along with Let It Snow.. puts me into the Christmas spirit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TF Walsh: Thanks! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I'm feeling really festive this year, and that song is one of my favourites! I love your photos in the graveyard - thick snow and brilliant sunshine. Wonder if we'll get some of that soon...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda: I'm feeling festive too! I reaaaaally want some snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Winter is my second favorite month (after spring). So magical and ethereal. And your photos capture that perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts