Midweek Motivator

Happy Winter Solstice! Posting early today because tonight a friend and I are off to Brighton's annual Burning the Clocks festival! I'm hoping to get some really good shots to share with you all :) And let me tell you, I am ready for some longer days.  It's 2.30 and so dark today!

Oooh, and a huge CONGRATULATIONS to my friend Laurel and her partner Andrew on the birth of their son! Just in time for Christmas! I totally want to go out and find a cute little hat for him to wear ;)

And so, on that joyous note, let me bring you all some motivation! And I thought I'd bring something a bit different.  It's a mix of 39 songs, including Daft Punk, Gorillaz and Deadmau5, and it is pretty epic.

Comments

  1. Happy Solstice! Can't wait to see pics from the festival. Also: Gorillaz, heck yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can always use a mid-week pick me up! Even when I'm on winter break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Athena: I'll post some pictures tomorrow!

    Alison: You're very welcome!

    A.J: Happy Solstice to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Solstice! I cannot wait for the days to get LONGER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca: Happy Solstice! Yes, I'm definitely ready for lightern evenings! It's 430 and dark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have fun at the festival!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kirsten: It was great, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts