Sunday Inspiration

Firstly, can I just say WOO HOO because I hit 50,000 words last night.  Yay! The novel isn't done yet, but 50,000 in 19 days is definitely a personal best. 

So, to celebrate, have some firework pictures, because if I could, I'd totally throw a fireworks party to celebtrate! I find them inspiring because I like to see them as magic ;) Or as stars falling. 




And here's a piece of music to sum up how this book will end when I get there...


Ooooooh! I love it!  What does it conjure in your imaginations?

Comments

  1. Wow - strong congrats!!! My word count is shameful, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! 50k in 19 days is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats... that is pretty awesome...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo to the Hoo! You are inspiring! Seriously... what an accomplishment!! Celebrate! *dances around*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Francesca: Thanks! :D

    TF Walsh: Thank you ^_^

    Kris: *blushes* Thank you too! *dances with you!*

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

    That is no small feat and your should be immensely proud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymeet: Thanks! I am pretty happy about it :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts