Sunday Inspiration

How's NaNo going? If you're struggling, allow me to offer some inspiration to keep you writing!


Inception soundtrack, because pantsing your way through NaNo is a lot like being an architect.


Final Fantasy IX.  Ever so slightly sinister.


...It's been entirely too long since posted something from the Tron soundtrack!

Aaaaaand because you simply can't go wrong with a Resident Evil soundtrack...


The save themes from each game.  I like them because they sound relaxing but ominous.  The zombies are just outside the door!

Ooh, actually, one more.  Very melancholy and from my current favourite show:


DID ANYONE ELSE SEE LAST WEEK'S EPISODE?!?!?! :O I'm still shocked!

Anyway, must dash! Need to hit today's target.  And before I forget, you can be my buddy over at the NaNo site.  I shall be sure to check you out too!

Happy writing!

Comments

  1. Your music taste is identical to mine! Good choices :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, the Inception one is very inspiring - great stuff! When is Walking Dead on, sounds right up my street.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration. I can always use it. Good luck with Nano!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AJ Mullarky: Thanks!

    Amanda: The Walking Dead is on FX in the UK :)

    Kirsten: You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these inspiration videos you share! I'm not familiar with video game music but I find I like the ones I listen to, so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TL Conway: You're welcome :) I try to post more unusual music because it can be so much more inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts