Midweek Motivator!

Just to let you know, there'll be no post on Friday this week.  I've got to stay late at work for a fireworks evening, and by the time I get home I'll be a pile of goo.  So, to make up for it, have THREE songs for this week's motivator!

I know I've posted this before, but this is my ULTIMATE motivating song.  I used it to get through all my exams back at school and university and I LOVE it.


And because Florence + the Machine released a new album this week, it would be remiss of me not to share my current favourite... although the whole album is mind-blowing.


And to make up for a lack of posting on Friday, and because I'm still riding a wave of childhood nostalgia...


Happy writing!

Comments

  1. YESSSSS MORE SONGS.

    I wait for these posts.
    *listens*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francesca: You're very welcome ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo, I need to buy FloMa's album! Thanks for the reminder! And good luck on NaNo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris: It's brilliant! It's quite hard to pick a favourite and every day I listen again and change my mind :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that I can usually count on you for a classic Oasis tune. :)

    I've heard nothing but BRILLIANT reviews about the new Florence album. I may just have to pick that up... Thanks for the links to some new tunes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TL Conway: Oasis remain one of my favourite bands of all time. Wonderwall is the best song EVER!

    Ceremonials is just beautiful. Make sure you get your hands on it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, I just want to say, everyone's always touting Adele, and while she has chops, she's got nothing on Florence Welch. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kris: People *glare* at me when I say I don't really like Adele ^^; Florence is WAY cooler :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts