Handwriting!


(I should do this more often :P)

Comments

  1. I love this idea! And I read it all with no problem. Your handwriting is nothing compared to my spidery mess. ;D The doodle is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, and I thought my writing was messy. :P I did manage to read it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I managed to read it. But I read Greek and Hebrew too. :) I'm not one to critique handwriting, though. If I were James Bond, I could hand-write all my instructions from M and no-one else would be any the wiser. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friday woo too! And the rest is perfectly readable :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're handwriting is awesome! I love the cartoon btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah handwriting really is freedom! (I hate that there's no doodling boxes in word processing programmes) I have, however, been ruined by typing; if I write more than two sentences these days my poor hand hurts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so cute! I can read it. Except one word... "Okay, I still get distract, but ??? is totally creative!!!" Not bad!
    Thanks for the fun post. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. E.Maree: Thanks ^_^ I really enjoyed writig it too :D Give it a go!

    Sarah: Well, when you're busy creating, there's no time to be neat and tidy about it ;)

    Colin: Best. Response. EVER!

    Amanda: Yay! Glad you could read it!

    Kamille: Thanks! I love to doodle.

    Angeline: Train your hands so you can write again!

    Kris: You're welcome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha - that's great! I totally miss writing by hand. Maybe I need to pick up my pen again too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicole: Now NaNo's over, I'm getting back into the habit ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts