Sunday Inspiration - Autumn's Here

Autumn is wonderful.  There's a chill in the air, and the leaves are turning the most amazing shades of orange, red, brown and yellow.  There's colour everywhere.  It's a great time of year to get out and go for long walks.


And seeing as I'm on a nature-themed inspiration kick today, I'll simply have to share more photos of one of my favourite places in England (well, it's just about in England.  It's right on the border with Wales).   It's Puzzle Wood. It may look familiar... and not just because I've posted pictures before.  Any guesses? I'll give you a clue: the BBC are quite fond of filming here.

 
 

Sooo pretty.  I'm tempted to drive up there during the half-term holiday ^^; It's about five hours away BUT WHO CARES WHEN IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!?!?!?!?!?!

Comments

  1. No guesses, but it looks beautiful. Enjoyed your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No guesses from me, either, but I can see why you love to go there! I bet the environment does wonders for your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirsten: I'm glad you liked the photos! Recently, the BBC have filmed Doctor Who and Merlin here. When I was last there, they were filming something featuring Ewan McGregor and there were set pieces and camera rigging everywhere!

    TL Conway: It's the most amazing place. It's like stepping into a fantasy world. Even when there's a lot of other people there, it's so easy to lose them and feel like you're there alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I'd drive there for a holiday, even if it's 5 hours away. So lush and green ... oh man, that makes me miss the east coast. It's beautiful out here in Colorado, but it's a different kind of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kris: Well, looks like I'm going back the week after next! WOO HOO! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are gorgeous! I live too close to London to see proper woods. And when there is a bit of woodland, there are houses being made in the wood area grrr!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kamille: Thank you! It's a place in Gloucestershire called Puzzle Wood. Well worth a trip out there. If I lived closer, I think I'd spend every weekend in there!

    Silly London, don't you know trees are good? :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would gladly pack my bags now and make a hobbit house there to live in.

    i live in a suburban town but we don't have proper woods here although England as a whole does not have epic forests such as those of Brazil, Canada, Russia ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh Puzzle Wood. I LOVED Puzzlewood. So pretty..... Now I want to go back!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica: I'm going back next Monday! WOO HOO, SO EXCITED!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts