Sunday Inspiration and One Lovely Blog Award!

Sunday Inspiration is here! I've been having a Walking Dead marathon, so naturally I'm in a horror mood ;)


I love how this piece sounds mellow but maintains tension and fear.


And this piece conveys such sadness.

Good music to inspire some of the darker emotions :)

Thanks to the very kind Colin D Smith for awarding me with the One Lovely Blog Award! I shall pass it on to another fifteen blogs I think are lovely and helpful in their own unique ways :) Each one has a selection of posts I've found useful and inspiring.  Be sure to check the blogs out!


  1. A.J Mullarky
  2. Katy Upperman
  3. Aimee L. Salter - Seeking the Write Life
  4. The Photographic World of Laura Kitto
  5. Jen's Bookshelf
  6. Amanda Leigh Cowley
  7. Lisa the Nerd
  8. See Anna Bake (Anna's new to blogging, but every post will make you hungry)
  9. The Lobster Tank
  10. Wicked & Tricksy
  11. The Aspiring Subcreator
  12. Steph Sinkhorn
  13. Little Red Writing Hood
  14. .W.I.P. It
  15. Madeline Bartos
And finally, I'm going away tomorrow for a couple of days.  I've set up scheduled posts, but if they don't work, I'll see you all on Friday!

Comments

  1. Kelworthfiles: Thank you very much! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks loads! And congratulations to you for getting it :D Glad my blog has been of use to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! I think your blog is lovely too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your blog award and thanks so much for passing it on!

    Love your music inspiration choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A.J. Mullarky: You're welcome! And it has :D

    Sarah: You're welcome! Thank you ^_^

    Lynda: No worries :) And I'm glad you enjoy the music.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts