A Proper Post Will Follow Tomorrow

I've been to London today and my post isn't quite ready.  I also received an award from Colin D Smith and I need to repost it! ^_^ I shall offer a proper post tomorrow instead!

I shall simply share one of my favourite finds at the Transport Museum today.  For those of you who've been here since April, yes, I went back today.  One trip a year simply isn't enough, not when they've change the posters!!!!

For those of you new to my blog (hello!), I have something of an obsession with steam transport and travel posters of the 1920s and 30s...

This is one of maaaaaaaaaany photos ^^;

If I'm a very lucky girl, for Christmas and my birthday (the two come very close together), I shall receive some new posters to add to my collection ^_^ And one of these days I'm going to get myself to the National Rail Museum in York.

Aaaaaaaaaaah steam trains!

*ahem!* Real post coming tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Wow, they're beautiful! Someone on Antiques Roadshow once had an amazing collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AJ Mullarky: I saw that episode! I wanted to jump into the TV to steal them ^^;;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts