7x7 Award

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TQYL0zw6NSk/ToX1_aW2BJI/AAAAAAAAAJ8/htL7b6H7lQE/s1600/7x7%2Baward.pngThank you so much Margo for giving me the 7x7 Link award! Margo's Urban Psychopomp blog may no longer be updated, but it's still a treasure trove waiting to be mined.  Seriously, the last post is like a Guide to Awesome.  I'm really honoured to receive this and have the opportunity to share some of my favourite posts with you all!

Most Beautiful: Spring! I was very excited when Spring hit us this year ;)

Most Helpful: Maybe I should hold a vote? ^^;;;;; But seeing as it's up to me, I'd like to think Finding the Time was the most helpful.

Most Popular: The Official Miss Cole Definition of Show (which, in retrospect, should've been the title of that post)

Most Controversial: Uuuuuuuuum.... I did a post on Gender early on.  Don't know if it exactly rocked the boat though ^^;

Most Successful: Inspiration and Imaginations because it was my second post and therefore a blogging habit was forming!

Most Underrated: Er, everything from my early blogging days? ^^; I was pretty happy with a characterisation post I did back in January though ^_^

Most Prideworthy: I did a post in reaction to a BBC News report that claimed children today have no sense of adventure.  It cannot be! So, stop by and read No Sense of Adventure

Passing it on!

Kris Atkins
Holly Dodson
TL Conway

Comments

  1. Congratulations! The No Sense of Adventure sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you! And I agree, I'm SUPER excited Margo's keeping her UP blog live so we can wade through her bits of wisdom!

    Blog will come soon. Bear with me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kamille: Thank you! And thanks for commenting on the other post!

    TL Conway: You're welcome, and don't worry, there's no rush ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun award!

    Man, I haven't stopped by here in a while. I'm afraid I've gotten totally overwhelmed by the amount of blogs I started following due to the campaign. I've got to get more organized.

    Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah: No worries! I'm in the exact same position. Doing that and starting a new job at the same time wasn't my best idea ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! You so totally rock. I'm going to read all of those posts, for realz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kris: You're welcome! Enjoy ^_^

    Claire: Thanks!

    Kirsten: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great recap! I'm off to check out the posts... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicole: Thank you. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts