Ten Things About Me. TAG TO EVERYONE IN THE UF AND YA GROUP!

(Yes, I am still procrastinating concerning my editing *COUGH*)

So, I was tagged by Robin Weeks to share ten facts about me. Yikes, a whole ten?
  1. My favourite book of all time is Northern Lights by Philip Pullman
  2. I decided to be a writer because of the book Avocado Baby
  3. I drink between five and ten cups of tea a day
  4. At the moment, I'm the only redhead in the family.
  5. I'm easily distracted... which is why I started this at about 7.30am and am still doing it at 6.35pm.
  6. ...er...
  7. ...um...
  8. ...Really, is there anything else you want to know?
  9. I mean, the About Me section is just up there. Look!
  10. I'M REALLY NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE BLU RAY CHANGES, GEORGE!!! DAMN YOU!!
I TAG YOU, FELLOW CAMPAIGNERS!!! Seriously, all of you! I mean, look, I'm posting Abba for you!


Also, I got some lovely awards!

Thanks, Prerna Pickett!


This is for bloggers with under 250 readers.  And I shall give it to some lovely bloggers, along with these two other awards I received from Francesca!

 
The Rules of "The Versatile Blogger" award and "The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award" are

1) Thank and link to the person who nominates you.
2) Share seven random facts about yourself. (SEE ABOVE! Seriously... I managed at least seven, didn't I? ...oh, no, no I didn't... Um... EXTRA BONUS FACT: I'm a fangirl of many things, but what do I want right now more than anything else? THE NEW SERIES OF SHERLOCK PLEASE!)
3) Pass the award to five more blogger friends.
4) Contact and congratulate the blogs nominated.
And I'm going to nominaaaaate....

Amanda Leigh Cowley because Magic Eye Friday MAKES THE END OF THE WEEK MORE AWESOME.
Holly Dodson Super Spawn. I mean, I've come up with a few nicknames in my time, but nothing compares to that. Plus she has a lovely pink blog and I like to read it!
Kris Atkins for always making me smile.
Steph Sinkhorn For an awesome blog design and lovely posts.
Christine Murray because her posts are always great to read.

Round of applause, please!

Yes, I shall return later with Sunday Inspiration!

Comments

  1. Aw, thanks very much for the shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award!

    The big question for me, really, is what shape you daemon would take. Everything else is window dressing ;) (I like to think mine would be a tiger. In reality, it would probably something timid. Like a sparrow)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks so much for the awards! "It's a major award!" I've never read AVOCADO BABY or NORTHERN LIGHTS and now they are on my TBR pile, because you love them so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Miss Cole - thank you so much for the awards! Much appreciated!! I'm easily distracted too - so it may take a while for me to get round to following award rules, but I will get there... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your 10... or there about facts... I'm also a huge tea fan.. 4-5 cups a day easy:) And I love procrastinating..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm so with you on the Sherlock Holmes movies - they have won my heart! Nice to get to know a few more things about you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steph: You're very welcome!

    Christine: No worries! I like to think my daemon would be something awesome like a wolf, but I'd be just as happy with a beagle!

    Kris: You're very welcome! I think you'll find Northern Lights under the title "The Golden Compass" in your part of the world. And Avocado Baby is a fantastic children's book.

    Amanda: You're very welcome! Oh gosh, distracted is my middle name.

    Claire: Thank you kindly!

    TF Walsh: Tea is the best thing ever!

    Crystal: Actually, I meant the BBC's modern day version, but I love the films too. I'm really looking forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your ten! Gee, I thought I drank a lot of tea... I can't compete with you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts