Midweek Motivator!

Apologies for not updating on Monday, but if I had've done so, this would've been my post:

fghjkl;kjgvbhjuihdjffhjfghgfhfgdvcvcnmcvuieruidfkjkjxcnmcvnbdfuirefhjdknknbfdrng, also known as the *headdesk*.  After a busy weekend and not enough sleep Sunday night, I got home from work on Monday and went to bed ^^;

I know, I'm a proper old lady!

SO. LET'S. GET. MOTIVATED!


I really, really, really like this song.  It's kind of mellow and yet it's got a good kick to it... as the title suggests ;)

Comments

  1. Chooon! Thanks for the mid-week lift, my new positive, motivated self needs all the help it can get to stay that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this song. The chorus makes me laugh. I said to my husband, "These were the kids like me who didn't get the cool, trendy shoes." ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I haven't heard this before. So cheery, but such dark lyrics! I think I am in love... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda: You're welcome!

    Kris: Hooray! It's awesome, isn't it?

    Jen: It's so unique, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always post the best songs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, I hear you about the headdesk!! I guess I'm a proper old lady, too, coz I'm really starting to enjoy my naps! Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the song and for the midweek motivator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sabrina: Aw, thanks!

    Crystal: Naps and I don't agree. Early to bed, however, definitely works!

    Kirsten: You're very welcome ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts