It's Friday, Friday, Friday

...Sorry...

BUT OH THANK YOU FRIDAY FOR COMING!

WEWEWESOEXCITED!

AHAHHHAHAAAAAA I'M NOT SORRY AT ALL!

And, as I missed the midweek motivator, have a HAPPY FRIDAY SONG INSTEAD!


Yeah, I'm reuniting with my teenaged self and dancing along.  And as I pull off a flawless routine, I'm planning my weekend editing - typing up the edits of five chapters and hand-editing another three.  I'm also planning my weekend writing.  I'm trying an alternate opening chapter, and in my writing journal, I'm scribbling down random ideas daily ^_^

This weekend is also going to involve lots and lots and lots of sleeping.

WEEKEND HOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Comments

  1. That song will be stuck in my head ALL WEEKEND NOW, thank you very much! Haha. Have a nice weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you're dancing! That song is so funny. My kids have been singing it around the house. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the writing and editing! Here's to a productive weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a great weekend. Also? LOVE that song!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts