I Mean Business

Dear Chapter Three, YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME! LOOK, I HAVE THE TEA TO PROVE IT!

Comments

  1. Caffeine is very, very important when writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only am I in the same spot you are and bitter about it, but I don't have a kickbutt mug to see me though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Awesome. You are well armed. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chapter 3 doesn't stand a chance. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Love the mug AND the adorable tea pot behind it. Hope you handled Chapter Three. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn straight! Take THAT, Chapter Three!!!

    Incidentally, LOVE the mug. My favourite one is a mug I got at the dollar store that says: "I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mug.

    Soldier on with the chapter, too. I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every writer should have that mug in their arsenal! Think of all the brilliant work that could be done. Good luck with chapter 3 and beyond. Lol, now I'm in the mood for a cuppa! Ta!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, I need to talk to my chapters more often! Just reading this gives me determination to fight my MS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone! Chapter three was beaten into shape, hooray!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts