Sunday Inspiration - Horror/Dystopian Edition!

I thought I'd share some more images I took when my friends and I ventured into an abandoned nursing home in July.  We may not have had supernatural encounters, but these images may inspire you to write about some!




 

And, to go with the creepy place, have some suitably creepy music!


Nothing like a bit of decay to get you inspired!

If you want to see more photos of this particular nursing home, there are some here on my Flickr and here on my friend Laura's blog.

Comments

  1. Brave of you, don't think I'd have gone in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *flails at the mere mention of Silent Hill*

    SH freaks me out SO BADLY, ack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AJ Mullarky: It was quite creepy, but once we were in there it was really exciting! We didn't brave the basement though.

    Steph: It's a terriying series! The second game is the creepiest. That prison. Gyah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are some seriously creepy pics! There's always something... eerie about abandoned houses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crystal: It was a very eerie building, despite it being the middle of summer and extremely sunny outside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is AWESOME :D

    I'm SO glad you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spooky. I don't think I would have stayed there long enough to take the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jolene: You're very welcome!

    Kirstenlopresti: I think we were there for a couple of hours. There was a lot to explore!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh! Those pics are delightfully creepy! Turning off the music NOW. 0.0

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts