Sunday Inspiration

Laura, our friend Jess and I watched one of my favourite films of all time the other day...

...so now I totally can't help myself...


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.  I love how this piece revs up until you're feeling seriously triumphant by the end.  My ears are so happy and so is my Trekkie fangirl

And if you need more of this amazing soundtrack, I did this post not too long ago.  Enjoy!

AND JJ ABRAMS, GET A MOVE ON WITH THE NEXT STAR TREK MOVIE!!!!!!!! Please ^_^ Thank you!

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed that movie as well. I'm a Kirk fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah: Oh, I love Kirk. He's awesome. I can't wait to see what happens in the next film. I must remain spoiler free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that movie as well. I wasn't a huge fan of the original series, but the movie was great. And I am a total Dr McCoy fan now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen: I've always loved Star Trek and the film is the best thing that ever happened to the franchise. Bones is the coolest grumpy person ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Star trekking across the universe! I looooove this film. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura: Me too, but you already knew that ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts