An Award for Me?!

Forgive me for not posting yesterday.  Getting home was a bit of an adventure! My flight out Monday was cancelled (I wasn't complaining!), then I was given a flight first thing Tuesday morning I realised I couldn't make because the layover was way too short, so I eventually flew home Tuesday evening.  I landed at 6:45am yesterday, spent about an hour waiting for my bag because the conveyor belt broke and then after arriving at home around 10am, went to bed at 11am and slept for five hours. Jetlag is such a great way to catch up on sleep! It isn't so good for keeping up with the blogging world, so I'm a wee bit behind.

But I've come online to a lovely surprise! Jen, of Jen's Bookshelf has given me a blog award! I'm blushing and smiling! Thank you so much!


The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!

Here are my top five four! Sorry for not having five, but rest assured all four are worth your time!

1) The Photographic World of Laura Kitto - Here's where you can find my lovely friend's amazing photography.  She tells great stories and her images are super inspiring.

2) Lisa The Nerd - A Legend of Zelda fan and a great reviewer!

3) Wicked and Tricksy - A group of bloggers discuss speculative fiction and offer advice.  A great place for discussions!

4) Write Me A World - Nicole's lovely writing blog. Has lots of great advice.

ARRRRRRRRGH! BRAIN FAIL! I can totally think of Five!

Can we chalk this one up to jetlag? And how I've now flipped the other way and it's nearly 1am and I am so wide awake I may begin some kind of marathon... Hmmm... Star Trek or The X-Files?

My number 5 choice iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis:

5) THE LOBSTER TANK because Francesca's artwork is awesome and she recommended Robopocalypse which I very nearly picked up from Barnes and Noble but will have to buy it later when I've finished the six or seven or maybe eight books I bought while I was Stateside (Yeah, Laura, I picked up two more at the airport... What? Borders is closing down!)

Okay! Have fun surfing these blogs.  I'm off to rewatch Sherlock.  I've come home to find the BBC are repeating it.  YAY!

Comments

  1. oh THANK YOU! i was just coming to geek about FF7 with you and then i saw your comment about this. you are my geekish gamer soulmate. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, you're welcome! Also, FFVII is simply my favourite game ever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.O I just.... I just sort of threw up in my mouth a little bit... I think I might love you...

    Haha, just kidding! But thank you so much! This just made my night...and I have new blogs to follow! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Francesca, I'm told I frequently cause that reaction in people ;)

    You are most welcome ^_^ Enjoy the new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fabulous mention. :) Right back at ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts