Sunday Inspiration

Today's inspiration comes from a derelict church I visited about three years ago.  It was just there in the West Sussex countryside.  I really need to go back with my Canon... It was so peaceful there, and should inspire a story or two!


And just to let you know, as of tomorrow I will be adopting a Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday posting schedule while I'm on holiday.  Here's hoping I'll be able to provide lots of awesome photos to inspire you as I spend time with my lovely friends in the US!

Comments

  1. That place is awesome! I so want to write in there. I think it would be inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, tucked away into a little quiet corner :) I need to try and find it again, especially now it's the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts