Sunday Inspiration

For some reason, May becomes my Survival Horror month and I replay the entire Resident Evil videogame series.  It all stems from May 1998, the first time I played Resident Evil 2.  Now, as I drift off into nostalgia, allow yourselves to be inspired by a variety of the Resident Evil soundtracks...

...And this atmospheric photo.



Very brooding.


Also broody...


The title for that is "Wreckage of the Mad Experiment".  Perfect fit.


Chilling.

I wrote a snippet of a horror last weekend.  I don't know if it'll go any further, but the idea is there.  I do believe I have a horror novel or two inside me, waiting to break out.  I hope today's choices inspire you too!

Comments

  1. I would just like to say that, although I am a crawl-under-my-bed-at-the-mention-of-anything-scary kind of person, I will TOTALLY read your horror novels!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts