The Stories I Will Write

I like to think I have a little oven in my head where my ideas slowly cook.  I know I've got a horror story in me, and something set in an alternate world based on a variety of my historical interests.  Neither of these are my current new project.  I don't have enough to start writing yet, but I know those ideas are there, gradually growing.

My ideas, baked to perfection (thanks, Marks and Spencers Chocolate Cake!)

How about you? Do you have one idea at a time or do you have others quietly brewing?

Comments

  1. THAT LOOKS SO DELICIOUS.

    Ahem.

    I usually have multiple ideas floating around in my head, but whatever one I am working on kind of consumes me. So the others have to be content to float around until I can get around to dealing with them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura: Floating ideas are good! Mine float on post-its on my pinboard ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts