Wedding Day!

An absolutely HUGE congratulations to William and Catherine, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.  The wedding was perfect and romantic.  And THE dress! WOW.  So simple and yet utterly stunning and elegant.  And William in his uniform made my knees go weak! If I ever need a helicopter rescue, I hope he's the pilot!

It's so amazing to see an event like this bring millions, if not billions, of people together across the world.

I'm a little biased, but here's the BBC coverage

And, as today is a national holiday, I'm taking the day off... from my blog, that is, not my manuscript.

Whatever you do today, I hope you have a fantastic day.

What a beautiful wedding! I'm all warm and fuzzy on the inside!

My Mum and I celebrated with the posh tea set and a very nice tea from Fortnum and Mason.


Comments

  1. It was amazing!!

    Catherine looked spectacular! I absolutely loved her dress. So classic and classy. She is such a beautiful woman.

    And I agree, William looked so handsome! That uniform. And I can't get over the look he gave her when they were at the altar... makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

    I love those photos! Very pretty!

    I watched with my mom too, and she had tea and I ate Smarties. ;)

    It was so fun chatting with you throughout the celebration! :D

    Congratulations, William and Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura: Catherine is absolutely wonderful and William is very lucky to have her!

    It was great chatting with you too! We'll simply have to go to the Diamond Jubilee ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts