Success!

HOORAY! SECOND DRAFT COMPLETE!

I finally have a manuscript typed up and in the right order!

I have got mini chocolate cupcakes to celebrate with once the apple sponge I made for Mother's Day has been digested ;)

I'm hereby putting my manuscript to one side and leaving it alone for a few weeks.  I can go back to it with fresh eyes.  I'm spending my "time off" reading and getting to grips with another idea I've had floating around for a while.

And then it's time to get out the red pen and GET SERIOUS!


Sunday Inspiration coming later!

Comments

  1. Congratulations!!!!! :D That is so, so exciting!! I admire your dedication! I can't wait to hear what you learn about the publishing industry along the way! YAY!

    Those mini cupcakes (...photo?... :p) are very well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura: The research into the publishing industry begins now. I know a little, but I've got a long way to go!

    Photos are coming. I'm just making a cup of tea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news to hear! :)

    Mmmmm, cupcakes. And mini ones? Sounds cute~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie: It's so exciting!

    They're very cute! And rather tasty :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts